1. Skip Egg Hatch Animation
When you hatch eggs in Pokemon Go after walking a lot, it still wastes a lot of time in the hatching animation. But, there is a way to skip them.
You can do that by pinching the screen when the egg hatch animation begins, instead of tapping on the screen.
This will skip the complete animation and your baby Pokemon will appear. It’ll be added to the inventory directly.
2. Skip the Raid Start Animation
Pokemon Go Raids also take a considerable amount of time. And, if your network connection is slow, you may lose your time for solo and specialty Raids. Fortunately, there is a way to skip the whole Raid Start animation.
To do that, follow these steps:
- Create an empty team and join a Raid.
- Pick your empty team and wait for the Raid to start.
- Then, just pick your Real team.
That’s it. You will be kicked back immediately to the re-join screen and when you re-join, you’ll go directly into the Raid.
3. Skip the Catch Animation
You can also skip the lengthy animation that comes up when you try catching a Pokemon. But, this is a bug that the team may fix any time. You can use it while it is still there.
Follow these steps:
- Tap on the Pokemon that you want to catch.
- Swipe from left to right with your off-hand and leave your finger down on the left side of the screen.
- Now throw the Poke Ball with your regular hand.
- Next, lift your finger off the screen as soon as the Poke Ball successfully hits the Pokemon.
- Next, tap the screen to exit the Poke Ball selector.
- Then, tap on the Run icon at the top left to leave the encounter.
That’s it. Now check your Pokemon Storage to see if the catch was successful or not. If it wasn’t, try again.
4. Instantly Add Friends
Certain Pokemon Go tasks need you to add friends to proceed further. But, finding players to add can be difficult. So, you can just use this trick to instantly add friends and complete the mission. Follow these steps:
- Go to your profile and visit your Friend List.
- Choose a Friend, scroll down, and tap on Remove Friend.
- Now just add the Friend back.
That’s it. This is the simplest way to complete the ‘add friends’ tasks.
5. Eliminate Any Pokemon from the Gym
You can eliminate any Pokemon from the Gym if you have three players with you.
Follow these steps to know what you have to do:
- Start a Gym battle with three players.
- Player 1 and Player 2 has to drop out immediately and Player 3 has to continue battling.
- Player 1 and Player 2 then have to join a new battle.
- Then, Player 1 drops out from this battle as well while Player 2 continues.
- Next, Player 1 joins another new battle and continues it.
- Finally, Player 1,2, and 3 complete their battle at the same time.
That’s it. Pokemon Go treats all the battles staged in this manner as ‘separate encounters.’ So, it calculates all three sets of damage separately.
6. Know about the Team of Any Gym with a Map Tracker
Map Trackers are special programs that can tell you which Gym belongs to which team. Earlier, they could even tell what level a Gym was, what were the Pokemons inside, the trainer’s info, and even their recent history. But, now they can only show team control, which is a good thing.
Here are the Pokemon Go Map Trackers that still work:
You can use these and have an advantage over the Gym battles.
7. Bulk Evolve Pokemons Faster
You can level up and evolve Pokemon faster by using this special trick. To do that, catch lots of Pidgey, Caterpie, and Weedle, drop a Lucky Egg, and evolve as many as you can before the Egg expires. You will have 30 minutes to max out your XP, and you can hit up around 90 evolutions in that.
You can also try force quitting the Pokemon Go app and then re-launch it while the Pokemon is evolving to get some more evolutions. But, this trick only works on a few older devices.